Cancellation and Settlement Policy
A booking requires a 50% deposit for confirmation.
The balance is payable 21 days prior to arrival and/or if a booking is made within 21 days of arrival the full settlement is required upon booking.
- The refund for cancellations between 21 & 7 days prior to arrival is subject to a fee equal to 50% of the full booking amount.
- Deposits/prepayments are not refundable for cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival.
- If a deposit is not received within 48 hours of a reservation, it will be automatically removed from the system and the booking will not be honored.
- Refunds on deposits for other bookings or premature departure are at the discretion of management and are dependent on the ability to re sell the room.
- All refunds are subject to a R250, 00 administration fee.
- The hotel issues confirmation of reservations on receipt of a deposit.
All accounts are to be pre-paid in full, or settled in full on departure.
We have limited family rooms and they are subject to availability.
Children under the age of 10 years stay free when sharing with adults.
One adult plus one child (under the age of 10 years) only pay the single room rate.
No smoking in rooms or building of the Queen's Hotel (penalties charge)
No visitors allowed in the rooms of the Queen's Hotel (We respect our other Hotel guests)
NO PETS ALLOWED
If a guest damage or break Queen's Hotel property, it must be reported immediately. The guest will then be responsible to replace/pay the item.